Interested in learning how things work at Gourmet Learning? Here are some facts about us and how we create the Main Dishes, Appetizers, and Desserts we’re so proud of:
- Our writers sometimes spend entire days reading Young Adult novels to find passages to use in Main Dish objectives like Literary Devices, Cause and Effect, and Story Elements. By the time these objectives are finished our writers practically know these novels by heart!
- We play all the games we create multiple times for quality assurance. Sometimes these games make sense to the person who created them, but directions need to be tweaked so that they’re understandable to everyone.
- We really enjoy using M&Ms for number line math games. Or maybe we just really enjoy M&Ms.
- When creating our US History Appetizers our writers scoured over a dozen sets of state standards to ensure that the topics being covered were relevant to all schools and all students.
- We actually enjoy researching and writing test passages!
- We have a lot of fun meeting new people at conferences.
Want to learn more about Gourmet Learning? Feel free to browse around our website or email us your questions.